Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Palestine ...

Salamun 'alayk...

It has been quite some time since I posted my last entry. Today I felt the sudden urged to post a new entry after I read this ridiculously or rather humorously suggestion by a well-known ( I guess) writer in one of the most visited websites on solving the Palestine problem ...

His suggestion was that, to have build a "Palestinian Global Village" in every country across the world.

MAD? I think its rather so...

Why? because to me, his suggestion is to caused the sacrificing of billions of "the deads @ syaheeds" become USELESS n WORTHLESS ...

Every state was suggested to adopt Palestinians and provide them with a piece of land for them to start up developing the so-called Palestinian Global Village ...

I wish to critically analyse this suggestion n make further comments ...

but lets here it from you guys ... check this site for further info on this writer's suggestion ...

http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/16814/84/

agree with the proposal ???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adoi...
proksi yahudi makin menjadik skang ni..berani sungguh sape yg cdgkn bnde2 cmtu...neway thanks 4 letting me know that, or i guess i'll never hear of that until its too late

Humaira Imtiyaz said...

cam siut en...
skang sape nye tanah
sape plak yang kena kua